1.25G 120km 1610nm CWDM SFP Transceiver
CWDM-1.25G-SFP is Multi-Vendor MSA Compatible SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) Transceiver, operating over Double Fiber CWDM Single-Mode Fiber (SMF) optical cable. It has minimum guaranteed optical budget of 32 dB, with in most cases is enough to reach about 120 km distance.
However, distance is just indicative parameter calculated for comfort of identification. Eventually we calculate distance taking in account minimal optical budget and average attenuation of optical cabling in industry. This transceiver use top quality DFB Laser transmitter with operating at nominal wavelength 1610 nm and 1270-1610 nm PIN Photodiode receiver.
It support DDM/DOM optical diagnostics, with provide diagnostic information about the present operating conditions. CWDM-1.25G-SFP operates in Standard 0°-70°C temperature range and has Double LC interface .
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure
- Router/Server interface
- Other optical transmission systems
- Compatibility:Multi-Vendor MSA Compatible
- Tx/Rx Wavelength: 1610 nm / 1270-1610 nm
- Media Type: Singe-Mode Fiber (SMF)
- Optical Budget: 32 dB
- Distance: 120km
- Data Rate: 1.063-1.25Gbps
- Temperature:Standard 0°-70°C
- Duplex LC connector
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- Maximum Power <1W
- Industrial /Extended/ Commercial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C/-5°C to 85°C/-0°C to 70°C Version available