1.25Gb/s DWDM 80km CH58 SFP Transceiver
- Compatibility:Multi-Vendor MSA Compatible
- Tx/Rx Wavelength: Ch. 58 (1531.12 nm) / ITU-T DWDM Grid 100 GHz C-Band
- Media Type: Singe-Mode Fiber (SMF)
- Optical Budget: 24 dB
- Distance: 80km
- Data Rate: 1.063-1.25Gbps
- Temperature:Standard 0°-70°C
- Duplex LC connector
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- Maximum Power <1W
- Industrial /Extended/ Commercial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C/-5°C to 85°C/-0°C to 70°C Version available
DWDM-1.25G-SFP-80-58 is Multi-Vendor MSA Compatible SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) Transceiver, operating over Double Fiber DWDM Single-Mode Fiber (SMF) optical cable. It has minimum guaranteed optical budget of 24 dB, with in most cases is enough to reach about 80 km distance.
However, distance is just indicative parameter calculated for comfort of identification. Eventually we calculate distance taking in account minimal optical budget and average attenuation of optical cabling in industry. This transceiver use top quality DFB Laser transmitter with operating at nominal wavelength Ch. 58 (1531.12 nm) and ITU-T DWDM Grid 100 GHz C-Band PIN Photodiode receiver.
It support DDM/DOM optical diagnostics, with provide diagnostic information about the present operating conditions. DWDM-1.25G-SFP-80-58 operates in Standard 0°-70°C temperature range and has Double LC interface.
- 1G Fibre channel
- DWDM Networks