100GBASE-CWDM4 QSFP28 1310nm 2km Optical Transceiver Module
100GBASE-CWDM4 QSFP28 Optical Transceiver Module for Ethernet and Data Center (SMF, 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm, 2km, LC) 100GBASE Ethernet throughput up to 2km over single mode fiber (SMF) using four wavelengths of 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm via duplex LC connector. It provides high-density and low-power 100GBASE Ethernet solution for data centers, high-performance computing networks,enterprise core and distribution layer applications. This product is a 100Gb/s CWDM4, designed for optical communication applications compliant with the QSFP MSA, CWDM4 MSA and portions of IEEE P802.3bm standard.
The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271, 1291, 1311 and 1331 nm as members of the CWDM wavelength grid defined in CWDM4 MSA.
Our 100G-QSFP28-IR4 optical transceiver modules are designed for data center, 5G fronthaul, OTN and SAN, and support 100GBASE-IR4, CPRI/eCPRI and 128GFC/4x32GFC
- Hot pluggable QSFP28 MSA form factor
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3bm
- Supports 103.1Gb/s aggregate bit rate
- Up to 2km reach for G.652 SMF
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Operating case temperature: 0~70℃
- Transmitter: cooled 4x25Gb/s LAN CWDM DFB TOSA
- (1271nm/1291nm/1311/1331nm) Receiver: 4x25Gb/s PIN ROSA
- 4x25G electrical interface (OIF CEI-28G-VSR)
- Maximum power consumption 4.0W
- Duplex LC receptacle
- RoHS-6 compliant
- 100G CWDM4 applications
- Infiniband QDR and DDR interconnects
- Datacenter and Enterprise networking