100G QSFP28 CWDM4 IR4 2km LC Connector
This product is a 100Gb/s transceiver module designed for optical communicationapplications compliant with the QSFP MSA, CWDM4 MSA and portions of IEEE P802.3bm standard.
The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271, 1291, 1311 and 1331 nm as members of the CWDM wavelength grid defined in CWDM4 MSA.
The high-performance Uncooled CWDM DFB transmitters and high sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 2km links. The product has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference
- Hot pluggable QSFP28 MSA form factor
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3bm
- Supports 103.1Gb/s aggregate bit rate
- Up to 2km reach for G.652 SMF
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Operating case temperature: 0~70℃
- Transmitter: cooled 4x25Gb/s LAN CWDM DFB TOSA
- (1271nm/1291nm/1311/1331nm) Receiver: 4x25Gb/s PIN ROSA
- 4x25G electrical interface (OIF CEI-28G-VSR)
- Maximum power consumption 4.0W
- Duplex LC receptacle
- RoHS-6 compliant
- 100G CWDM4 applications
- Infiniband QDR and DDR interconnects
- Datacenter and Enterprise networking