100G QSFP28 LR4-S 10km Single Rate
This product is a 100Gb/s transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to 100GBASE-LR4 of the IEEE P802.3ba standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN WDM channels are 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58 and 1309.14 nm as members of the LAN WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high performance cooled LAN WDM DML transmitters and high sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 10km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
- Hot pluggable QSFP28 MSA form factor
- Lane data rate up to 25.78Gb/s - All lane data rate up to 103Gb/s
- Up to 10km reach for G.652 SMF
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Operating case temperature:0 oC ~70 oC
- Transmitter: cooled 4x25Gb/s LAN WDM DML TOSA
- Receiver: 4x25Gb/s PIN ROSA
- Maximum power consumption 3.5W
- Duplex LC receptacle
- RoHS-6 compliant
- 100GBASE-LR4 Ethernet Links
- CPRI 10