25G SFP28 LWDM 1295.56nm 40km
Swedish Telecoms 25G LWDM 1295.56nm 40km is a very compact optical transceiver and is intended for 5G fronthaul LWDM optical interconnection, Data centre and Telecom. This model links up to 40KM transmission distance over single-mode fiber (SMF). The module converts 25Gbit/s serial PECL or CML electrical data into serial optical data compliant with the 25GBASE-ER standard. The SFP28 ER module electrical interface is compliant to SFI electrical specifications. The EML transmitter and APD receiver provide superior performance for Ethernet applications at up to 40km links on SMF. The SFP28 LWDM Module compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and IEEE 802.3ae 25GBASE-ER. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The fully SFP compliant form factor provides hot pluggability, easy optical port upgrades and low EMI emission.
It’s a natural choice for the 5G fronthaul connectivity, where the low cost, extraordinary performance and reliability are essential.
- UP to 25.78Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-Pluggable SFP28 footprint
- Duplex LC connector
- LAN_WDM EML transmitter, APD
- Up to 40km on SMF
- Cost effective SFP28 solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth.
- Wavelength options: 1286.66nm, 1291.10nm, 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm, 1309.14nm
- Reach up to 40km over SMF
- Compliant with CPRI/eCPRI specifications
- Power Supply :+3.3V
- Operating case temperature Range: 0~ 70°C
- RoHS compliant
- High-speed storage area networks
- computer cluster cross-connect
Inter Rack Connection