QSFP-40G-SR4 150M 850nm
- Product Description
The QSFP-40G-SR4 is a parallel 40Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) optical module that provides increased port density and total system cost savings. The 40G-QSFP-SR4 full-duplex optical module offers 4 independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 10G-base-sr operation for an aggregate bandwidth of 40G over 150 meters of multi-modefiber.
The QSFP-40G-SR4-QSFP+ transceiver is programmed and tested to be compatible with major brands as (CISCO, ARISTA, BROADCADE, JUNIPER, ALCATEL, EXTERME, DELL, IBM, MELLANOX, AVAGO) and many more), data center switches, routers, NICs and other optical transport devices for 40G Ethernet and high-performance computing networks It is an ideal equivalent to Cisco QSFP-40G-SR4 QSFP+ optics module at much lower price, which provides a reliable compatible 40G QSFP+ optics solution for system integrator and end users in data center networking infrastructure.
- Rack torack.
- Switches andRouters
- Infiniband 4x SDR, DDR,QDR
- 4 independent full-duplexchannels
- Up to 11.2Gbps per channel bandwidth
- Aggregate bandwidth of >40Gbps
- MTP/MPO opticalconnector
- QSFP MSAcompliant
- Digital diagnosticcapabilities
- Capable of over 150m transmission on high bandwidth 50um multi-mode ribbonfiber
- CML compatible electricalI/O
- Single +3.3V power supply, operating case temperature:0~70C
- TX input and RX output CDRretiming