TMUX board is a compact, high-density, low-power optoelectronic optical converter to realize the two-way STM-64 / OC-192 / 10G WAN to OTU2 conversion, or dual two-way 10G LAN to OTU1e / OTU2e conversion, support for standard ITU-T G.709 FEC, or higher coding gain Enhanced FEC (G.975.1 I.4 and I.7 FEC), can effectively reduce the system requirements for optical signal to noise ratio OSNR to improve the transmission distance. And MUX / DEMUX and other combinations can be used to achieve DWDM transmission.
- Support 6dB GFEC encoding gain or 8dB Enhanced Forward Error Correction (EFEC) encoding gain
- Client side supports 850nm/1310nm/1550nm optical signal access, line side support OTU1e, OTU2e, OTU2
- Support automatic laser off (ALS)
- Support multiple service access, supporting STM-64, OC-192, 10G WAN and 10G WAN
- Low latency- Hot-swappable support
- Used for long distance DWDM transmission systems